To the Valued Clients and Partners of Pinkard Construction:
With the unprecedented events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, Pinkard has formed a task force to proactively and reactively respond to this situation with the following objectives in mind.
- Keep all employees safe
- Take care of our clients and business partners and their interests
- Act responsibly as citizens of the communities in which we live and work
- Keep the business running and employees productive
To that end, the task force has put the following guidelines in place for our workforce:
- Any employee who experience any of the following symptoms: fever over 99 degrees Fahrenheit, sore throat, cough, fatigue or body aches, is required to STAY AT HOME
- Eliminate face-to-face meetings in favor of teleconferences
- Encourage those who can work from home to do so
- Maintain the suggested 6’ perimeter for all otherwise unavoidable in-person interactions
- Utilize disinfectants to routinely sanitize all common areas in our offices and in project trailers/offices
- Remind and encourage all our staff to routinely wash hands, including providing all project sites with hand-washing stations as applicable
- Require all employees who have traveled outside Colorado’s front range to self-quarantine at home for 5 days
- Each project team will be in contact with their ownership group for approval on and collaboration regarding project-specific plans
- Each project team will communicate our expectations regarding personnel on-site to our subcontractors so that they are following the same protocols
We will be extending up to 5 days of PTO for symptomatic employees or employees who have been exposed to those with these symptoms so that no one has to make the choice between spreading contagions and meeting family financial needs.
Please get in touch with your project team if you have any questions.
Yours in good health,
Pinkard Construction Co.