- Knows and can perform basic office skills and is familiar with construction terminology and processes
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with ability to prioritize duties
- Familiar with the change process, and owner billing process, including lien waiver management
- Windows OS, MS Excel, MS Word, Viewpoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, DocuSign (Textura a plus)
- Under supervision, coordinate and process contracts and change orders.
- Assist with the submittal process, compile and distribute O&M Manuals and closeout documents as required.
- Assist project teams with meeting notes, correspondence and follow up as required.
- Request bonds and certificates of insurance.
- Assist with owner agreements and AIA documents.
- Enter Purchase Orders.
- Assemble, distribute and track subcontracts and material contracts.
- Create SC/MC templates.
- Setup and maintain project files on server.
- Assist in gathering information for pricing and/or scope changes, along with preparation of appropriate owner documentation.
- Maintain and keep current city/county/municipal contractor licenses.
- Track and coordinate ICC certification.
- Assist in creating, distributing and maintaining monthly reports.
- Request contractors tax exempt certifications.
- Act as Notary Public.
- Periodic coverage of front desk.