Reports to: Director of Marketing
Required Skills: degree in marketing, journalism or applicable field OR 2-3 years AEC Experience; excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent organization and administrative abilities; capable of working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Desired Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MS Office, graphic design
- Responsible for the quality and completeness of the data in CRM.
- Serves as a helpdesk and trainer to Pinkard teammates on CRM.
- Is a resource for teammates on mining data from CRM, including setting up and tweaking views and dashboards.
- Provides support to the proposal and interview process at direction of proposal writer and director of marketing.
- Monitors and compiles leads from public sources.
- Contacts lead sources for additional information and inputs data into CRM.
- Responsible for keeping marketing collateral materials up to date.
- Provides support director of marketing for tradeshow preparation.
- Updates social media and websites at direction of director of marketing.